Unforgettable, tho days some Goddamn treat; 每一天無法遺忘,都像老天的饋贈。
So regrettable, you sure you ready for this bitch? 留憾如你,是否準備好被抽筋扒皮?
*
*
*
Pull up, Pull up, mama got ya on that tape; 有本事開車來,老娘錄了你的音。
Pull up, Pull up; nothing but ya own mistake; 有本事開車來,每一秒都是你罪行。
Easy easy, dawg, c’mon take it easy dawg. 放輕松,别激動,狗玩意我知道你很慫。
Qualified privilege, that bona fide is sacrilege! 想說舉報是善意,先決證據砸死你!
*
*
*
Sue me for defamation (per quod? Ay!); 有本事你來告我诽謗你,
Ho, I bet you can never win. 害,我覺得你可赢不了。
Say bye-bye to your escrow, 跟你的預付金說再見,
Go sew your purse’s string! 别窮得餓死早!
*
*
*
Sue me for defamation (per se? Ay!); 有本事你來告我诽謗你,
Ho, I bet you can never win. 害,我覺得你可赢不了。
Buy yoself a mirror, 你快買面鏡子照照,
Come kiss my Chinese feet. 在我面前叩頭拜倒。